Last Updated on 1st APRIL 2019
This website is operated by Meshi Webtech Consultants Australia PTY Limited & Anytime Assistance is the registered trademark of Meshi Webtech Consultants Australia PTY Limited.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Automatically Collected Information -
When you visit Anytime Assistance, we may automatically collect certain information about your visit. This information will not allow you to be personally identified:
Browser information -This may include your browser type, browser version, host operating system, browser language and your IP address.
Other information about your visit - This may include the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site, products viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
Aggregated Information- In addition, aggregate traffic information may also be collected from your visit.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may also collect and process personal data that you give us. Many of the services that we offer are only made available if we have certain information about you. To access these services, you will, from time to time, be asked to submit personal data about yourself. We may collect and process the following personal information related to our services:
Registration information- In registering to use the Anytime Assistance website, we require certain contact information (including your name, email address and phone number etc).
Information to fulfill your order- When placing an order online at Anytime Assistance Website, we collect your name, phone number, address and personal payment information. We may also ask you for any of this information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us and/or when you report a problem with our site and/or your order and/or or when you give us any feedback about Anytime Assistance website , services & products
Support or customer services issues¬- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and record conversations for training and/or monitoring and/or Quality purposes.
Surveys- We may from time to time ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes. You do not have to respond to these surveys and may opt out of future emails by clicking a link at the bottom of the email or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website Use- We may collect details of your visits to our site and any calls that you make to us or we make any calls to you. This may include location data, weblogs, other communication data and resources that you access.
Payment Details- We will only ask for your payment or credit card details if you are placing an order. We will never ask you to confirm or supply any account or credit card details via email or text message. If you receive such an email or text message, please do not respond and notify us immediately at: email@example.com
2. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
Automatically Collected Information
We may use information, which we automatically collect about you as follows:
• To administer the Anytime Assistance Websites and for internal operations such as to help diagnose problems with our server, trouble shoot, analyze data and other administrative purposes.
• To improve the Anytime Assistance Websites and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
• As part of our efforts to keep the Anytime Assistance Websites safe and secure.
• To improve the services we offer, make recommendations about goods or services that may be of interest to you and to develop marketing programs.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may use personal data, which you give to us as follows:
• To process and fulfill your orders effectively and to carry out any further obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To provide you with information that you have requested from us and to inform you of offers or other goods or services that may be of interest to you (but only where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes).
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• To help to protect you from fraud (for instance, we may carry out identity verification, credit or anti-fraud checks against your name using third party databases which may involve disclosure of your personal details to registered credit reference or fraud prevention agencies who may retain and use your personal information).
Consent to use of Data for Marketing Purposes
When placing an order with us, we will ask for your email address and/or mobile telephone number so that we can send you information confirming your order. We may use previously saved personal information about you in your MY ACCOUNT Section to send you information confirming your order.
We would also like to use your data, and permit selected third parties to use your personal data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. We will only contact you by electronic means (email) or post with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means or post only if you have expressly consented to this.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
You can also request us not to use your personal data for this purpose when setting up your Anytime Assistance account or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe to our mailing list please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries,
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Anytime Assistance or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• To registered credit reference or fraud prevention agencies for the prevention of fraud.
• To our nominated third party carriers to enable them to deliver your order and to contact you if there is a problem with delivery (i.e. telephone, name and address only).
• To our nominated marketing agencies who provide marketing services on our behalf.
4. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. When you proceed to make your purchase and your browser connects to the secure section of Anytime Assistance Website your browser window frame will show a padlock icon to indicate that you are entering a secure area.
If you are using a computer in a public location we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser down when you complete an online session for your security.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
5. YOUR ACCESS RIGHT
If you have any questions about our processing of your personal data, you are welcome to contact us. If you notice any errors in your personal data, you have the right to have them corrected.
6. PRIVACY OF CHILDREN AND SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly obtain or store any Sensitive Personal Data, such as information about health or medical conditions, race or religious beliefs.